- Two lg turkey breasts
- Salt/pepper seasoning (add garlic pwd/onion powder/paprika/red pepper flakes)
- Coconut oil
- Cilantro (cut into small pieces)— to taste
- Medium Red Pepper (sliced)
- Medium Green Pepper (sliced)
- Medium onion
- Refried/Pinto beans
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Avocado (optional)
- Fresh Salsa (optional)
- In 2 Lg skillets — add one tbsp coconut oil to each (on Low)
- Add turkey breast to first skillet; sliced vegetables to second
- Add salt/pepper seasoning to both skillets.
- Sauté chicken until minimally browned on all sides (approx. 5-7 minutes on low heat)
- Sauté vegetables until onion slightly softened (2-5 minutes on low heat)
- Combine chicken + vegetables into one skillet
- Sauté an additional approx 5-7 minutes or until turkey is cooked throughout
- Mix in cilantro and 1/4 cup of fresh salsa.
- Mix/puree pinto beans.
- Serve on flour or corn tortilla (lower carbohydrates option — fajita bowl)
- Add beans + grated cheese + avocado