Crustless Spinach & Bacon Quiche
- 1 dozen Farm Fresh eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk and/or skim
- 1/2 pkg turkey bacon (cooked)
- 1 cup cubed ham steak
- 1.5 cups of baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic pwd.
- 1/8 tsp. Celery salt
- 1/4 cup organic greens
- Using all eggs; crack and add to large mixing bowl; Add milk & whisk until blended well. For a “fluffy quiche, use an electric blender; Once completed, set aside.
- Combine spinach, cooked turkey bacon, organic greens, mozzarella and seasonings together. Mix well. Spread evenly into 12 inch pie pan or 8×8 square baking pan.
- Pour eggs on top and spread evenly
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until able to insert butter knife without residue.
- Remove from oven and cool.