ENERGY….. How can I get more?!
- Just to get through the day?
- To get through a workout
- To balance your events of the night before?
- Is your nutrition ZAPPING your energy stores?
Easy #1: HYDRATE! Put the coffee down (Don’t hate– momma needs her coffee to) but on a serious note — its not helping you. What color is your urine? #drinkup
Easy #2: GET RID OF SUGAR! Sure an ice cream on a hot day sounds fantastic, but its psyching out your body. Sugars has your body doing the happy dance for all of an hour and then it crashes leaving you craving more.
Easy #3: EAT VARIETY. Are you TRULY what you need? Your busy! You eat on the run. Eat? what is that? When our diets lack our bodies #suffer. How does it tell us it needs more or needs cleaning? #Fatigue.
Easy #4: “Fill in the gaps where your diet lacks”. As we age our bodies do not absorb as well as they used to. #bloat. Furthermore, our foods sources are often traveling long distances, ripening in route. What does this mean for you.
It isn’t your grammas kitchen–Farm to table. Our foods today often provide less nutrients then foods of yesteryear — leaving the American diet, nutrient depleted… and your body craving for you to meet its needs.
Have you tried all and your Energy still Zapped?
- Mid-afternoon pick me up? Try Green Tea. Fill your favorite water bottle and add one of these single serving pouches. You will not only start to get the boost you need but also will be giving yourself a healthy does of antioxidants!
- Pre-workout Boost? Energy chews Will get you over the hump and rocking your workout! These little guys pack a punch despite their natural ingredients! A must have for a busy mom who occasionally misses a morning workout or is dragging through the afternoon. Best part — tastes just as good as it works!
- Try a this grab and go staple – — yes please. Peace of mind knowing you can eat healthy even in a pinch. As a busy mom on the run — these bars are always in the cabinet. It is nearly impossible to ALWAYS get a good meal in. Now with a new schedule and school starting — the bars give me the energy I need to keep going without the guilt of splurging on the high sugar or high fat alternatives.
- Need more ideas on how to boost your energy and feel your best self? Message me to arrange an appointment or check out additional supplements, meal replacements, and nutritional support here.
As with ALL dietary modifications, supplementation or fitness programs, always consult you healthcare provider for safety and interactions with currently health practices and/or treatments. The information provided in this article is strictly those expressed by the author.