So pleasantly surprised!
In our house we like to cook and we LOVE to try new things. Creativity is so fun! Today we experimented with GF cookies that can be used as a quick snack before an exercise or the answer to a sweet tooth craving.
These cookies are simple and easy. It’s a sure thing the whole family will love.
- 4 Ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2.5 cups GF old fashion oats
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 servings vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of butterscotch morsels
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup white chocolate chip morsels
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bananas and oats; Mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs, peanut butter and protein powder; Mix thoroughly
- Add morsels and complete mixing.
- On large cookie sheet (cooking stone preferred) apply a 1 tbsp scoop of dough approximately 1.5 inches apart.
- Back for 12-15 minutes until tops of cookies are slightly browned. Remove from oven, taking cookies off pan and allow to cool on cooling rack.
The recipes provided on this website are owned by Refocused Wellness and should not be copied without permission or appropriate credits provided to the owner.