- Masters in Nursing – Sacred Heart University
Extensive experience with chronic disease patient care and case management, patient and student education, disease care planning and self care management.
- Bachelors in Science: Nutrition; Minor: psychology – Keene State University
Weight loss, athletic performance, balanced nutrition, education and support for provider prescribed dietary restrictions, specialty populations (geriatrics, women, and children) FDA nutrition requirements.
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports medicine.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advance Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- Motivational Interviewing Certification
- ServSafe Certification